Pages

15 Best Movie Characters of 2015


This is my first installment of 2015 Movie Recap. Since last year I started including my selection of best movie characters of the year, of course with lots of images (so watch out for bandwidth drainer after the jump!). Last year I made 20 in the list, this year I kinda narrow it down to 15.

How do I define 'best'? Well, I think 'best' is not a reaally suitable word. I prefer 'iconic'. But since this recap is considered a 'best-of' list so... yeah, that explains everything. Mostly, these 15 movie characters are the ones that remark our cinematic experience throughout 2015. Like, when you check these characters out, you'll kinda be reminded that the movies in which the characters are in are movies released in 2015. You got the idea, right?

In every image I made a small note of myself about each character (Are the texts too small? I hope not!). Without further ado, here they are!
















...and the best, most iconic movie character of 2015 is...



Next is my list of best acting performances of 2015. See you soon and don't forget to leave your comments below!


Akbar Saputra

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

12 comments:

  1. Aha! Ava is there. She is kinda creepy yet we couldn't deny how attractive her character is.
    Btw, Love your list and the pictures is quite beautiful too :D
    keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inclusion of David Foster Wallace, and basically everyone in it---except, Dennis? That Denisovich?

    I'm about to make the same list, but decided to finally make something slightly different.

    Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, Dennis is an odd choice, but he's... adorable!

      can't wait for your list!

      Delete
  3. the clowns in Bulgaria are sad, U should make a seat to Rayna Boyanov in this list :P
    I'm not kidding

    Btw, welcome back Bar...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah. Not really impressed by her.

      When will you release your list! I'll be happy to see it :D

      Delete
    2. I'm in no position to make my own lists yet, since mine was really hard to narrow down, I just can`t make this kind of `best` list,,they always change their position in my head. ^^

      That's why I only did list of Anticipated movies. Hahaha

      Delete
  4. Too bad, top 3 of my favorite movie characters of 2015 weren't included in this list :( haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you put Nux (Fury Road) on the list :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, for me Mad Max is more of an aesthetic work rather than a work of good characterization.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for sharing this article 15 BEST MOVIE CHARACTERS OF 2015 and also if you want to know more about Filmy4wap website

    ReplyDelete